WHEN STARTING A NEW EXERCISE ROUTINE ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR AND LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN PARTICIPATING IN ANY EXERCISE OR EXERCISE PROGRAMME, THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF PHYSICAL INJURY. IF YOU ENGAGE IN THIS EXERCISE OR EXERCISE PROGRAMME, YOU AGREE THAT YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK, ARE VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THESE ACTIVITIES, ASSUME ALL RISK OF INJURY TO YOURSELF, AND AGREE TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE HEALTHY BALANCE WITH EMILY/EMILY ANDREW FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION. YOU ALSO ACCEPT THAT VIDEO AND OTHER MATERIAL IS PROPERTY OF HEALTHY BALANCE WITH EMILY/EMILY ANDREW AND CANNOT BE DUPLICATED, COPIED, SHARED OR USED ON ANY UNAUTHORISED PLATFORM OR FOR MONETARY GAIN.
ALL BOOKINGS AND PURCHASES MADE ARE NON REFUNDABLE. CLASSES AND SESSIONS CAN BE RESCHEDULED OR CANCELLED UP TO 72 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME. AFTER THAT TIME THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THE SESSION CAN BE TRANSFERRED OR REFUNDED.
ALL CLIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE AND STATE ANY ILLNESSES OR INJURIES WHICH MAY EFFECT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN CLASSES. IT IS NECESSARY FOR ANY AND ALL PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS TO BE DECLARED AND IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT TO KEEP THESE FORMS UPDATED REGULARLY AND/OR IN THE EVENT OF ANY NEW ILLNESS OR INJURY.
Definitions and interpretation
i. Data– collectively all information that you submit to Healthy Balance With Emily via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
ii. Data Protection Laws– any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
iii. GDPR-the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
iv. Healthy Balance With Emily, we or us– Emily Andrew of Healthy Balance With Emily of Longlands Road, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham GL528JP;
v. User or you– any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (a)employed by Healthy Balance With Emily and acting in the course of their employment of (b) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Healthy Balance With Emily and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
vi. Website– the website that you are currently using, www.healthybalancewithemily.comand any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Healthy Balance With Emily / Emily Andrew is the “data controller”. This means that Healthy Balance With Emily determines the purposes for which the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of birth;
d. Emergency contact details;
e. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
f. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
g. Health questionnaire details;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. Data is given to us by you; and
b. Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Healthy Balance With Emily will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. When you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
d. When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
e. When you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
f. When you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
g. When you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to our services, Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the fate, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Internal record keeping;
b. Improvement of our products/services;
c. Transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
d. Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft opt-in:
a. Soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example. You contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/services, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. For other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
c. If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to obtain advice from professional advisers only if necessary;
Keeping Data secure
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. We store your Data on secure servers.
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
18. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct-the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict out use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Fata.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set our above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data); please contact us via this email address: email@example.com
21. Ig you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make it relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https:/ico.org.uk/.
22. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
25. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
26. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
30. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
32. You may contact Emily Andrew/Healthy Balance With Emily by email at firstname.lastname@example.org